The newly introduced 2017 Sierra HD Terrain X is one of highly capable models in the Sierra HD models. It is highly superior with enhancing capabilities with trail-ready style and with its brand refinement. After the introduction of Canyon and Sierra 1500 this is the third model of GMC which is distinctive and having limited-edition.
GMC today introduced the 2017 Sierra HD Terrain X, the most off-road-capable model in the Sierra HD lineup, and one that matches its enhanced capability with trail-ready style and the brand’s signature refinement.
The Terrain X series which has offered Sierra 2500HD a crew cab 4WD having 6.0L gas V-8 engine which is of next-generation Duramax 6.6L V-8 turbo-diesel. The engine is highly competitive and having SAE certified. If you want attractive rims for your car’s wheels, then UsaRim’s selection of GMC rims are the perfect choices for you.
The ability of 2017 Sierra HD Terrain X reflects a popular trend even in off-road trucks by executing top level refinement. It is the overall characteristic of GMC which it has cultivated over a period of time. The new model of Sierra is matchless in its look and the professional capability.
The appearance of Sierra HD Terrain X with monochromatic exterior trim and having supported by latest technologies has the following additional features:
- The wider wheels made of black-painted aluminum of 18 inches
- The entire body in color grille is surrounded by All Terrain structure.
- The adjustable power-folding trailering mirrors which are integrated with turn signals and LED display, guidance and clearance lamps.
- Black belt moldings are having front bumper skidplates with B-pillars.
- The LED off-road driving lamps designed with the support of black sport bar which is mounted in the bed.
- Sierra HD All Terrain X is well fitted with Goodyear Duratrac tires.
- The vehicle is mainly available in Black Onyx and Summit White exterior colors.
- The 2017 GMC Sierra HD Terrain X has the similar features as that of Canyon & Sienna 1500 which offers the features of twin-tube Rancho shocks, Hill Descent Control in a standard 271 package.
The engine has stronger components and is controlled electronically with turbo 28 psi boost. It has highly advanced intake system and an oil cooler of higher capacity. The engine introduced by GMC is highly capable, having 397 hp and 760 lb/ft.
GMC has been manufacturing trucks over past 100 years and are manufacturing the vehicles with latest innovations and advancement in technologies. Vehicles are highly efficient and also offer all the safety measures which make GMC branded vehicles more popular in the market.